Thinking about your retirement is often placed on the backburner with the busyness of our lives. However, it is critically important that we take a moment to reflect on how we are allocating financial resources for ourselves no matter what stage of life we are in. In a recent survey, 65% of people with a written financial plan said they feel financially stable compared to only 40% of those without a plan feeling the same level of comfort. It is never too late to start planning for your financial future!
Here are several reasons why you should consider a financial plan:
- A financial plan will define your goal for retirement savings.
- Financial planning can help jumpstart your savings, even with a small amount of money.
- A financial plan can lead to better habits (spending, etc.).
- A written financial plan can provide you with a comprehensive view of potential needs (including life insurance, disability insurance, estate planning, etc.)
- Financial planning can help you assess the impact of life events (college savings, wedding planning, charitable giving, etc.)
Our experienced team at Wichert Financial Services provide holistic financial planning services for you and your family. We focus on what is in the best interest of our clients and identify the right investment products based on your personal financial goals and objectives. If you would like to start your financial plan today, please contact us. We look forward to talking with you!